What’s new in Stagelight 3.2
Stagelight 3.2 for Android, macOS and Windows is here and with it comes tons of under the hood enhancements, including:
Now let’s breakdown the latest big features!
Easily share project files across all your mobile and desktop devices. With so many personal devices being used today, Stagelight makes it easy to create and share project files across all compatible handheld and desktop devices.
Double track count by increasing device processing power through audio rendering.
- Includes freeze/unfreeze of individual tracks
- Freeze/Unfreeze All Tracks
Take your Stagelight mix to new heights and mix more sounds than ever.
- Fullscreen Mixer View
- New: Send Effect Tracks
- Unlimited Sends
- Pre/Post Routing
- Higher resolution Volume Faders
- Enhanced Peak Metering
- Optimized Track Filters
- Force Mono switch
- Master Track view with global view switches
Stagelight is now available for macOS.
- VST/AU Plug-in support included with Stagelight Ultimate
- Minimum Hardware Specs: Dual Core CPU or better, 1GB of RAM (2GB is recommended) and 300MB of available storage.
- Stagelight is available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
New look and feel adds depth and dimension.
- Enhanced color scheme with added layers and depth
- Smooth animation transitions
- New Transport design allows you to keep more in view
- Redesigned Track Mixer with collapsible panels